Some Great Quotes To Remember When They Get You Down....
You are in a war, Mr. President. I was in a war, too. And in a war there is only one rule: FORM YOUR BATTALIONS AND FIGHT. --Oliver Wendell Holmes 1944
"The notion that Europe is united in opposition to U.S. policy in Iraq is a myth. Twenty-one European countries have sent troops to Iraq, as have 16 of the 26 NATO member states. The opposition of French President Jacques Chirac and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to the liberation of Iraq shouldn't be perceived as representative of Europe as a whole. Indeed, a majority of European governments backed the U.S. decision to liberate Iraq." --Nile Gardiner
"Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson
Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better. --Harry S. Truman 2-22-1959
"Society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases." --John Adams
My father said to me one day when I was a young lad, "Son, I have some good news and some bad news for you". I told him to give me the bad news first. He said "Son, Aliens from outer space have landed all over the world and it looks like they are trying to take over". I was really scared, but I then asked him what the good news was. He said "Son, the Aliens are eating politicians and peeing gasoline". Around every 4 years or so, I look up into the sky hoping to see some Alien space ships. I am sure those Aliens that landed on earth were Space Marines. L.M. Bishop HQ Co, HQ Btn, HQ Rgmt, Camp Pendleton
"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free" - Ronald Reagan
God Bless America!
Stop Global Whining.
Semper fi
Sgt Grit
20041105
"The notion that Europe is united in opposition to U.S. policy in Iraq is a myth. Twenty-one European countries have sent troops to Iraq, as have 16 of the 26 NATO member states. The opposition of French President Jacques Chirac and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to the liberation of Iraq shouldn't be perceived as representative of Europe as a whole. Indeed, a majority of European governments backed the U.S. decision to liberate Iraq." --Nile Gardiner
"Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson
Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better. --Harry S. Truman 2-22-1959
"Society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases." --John Adams
My father said to me one day when I was a young lad, "Son, I have some good news and some bad news for you". I told him to give me the bad news first. He said "Son, Aliens from outer space have landed all over the world and it looks like they are trying to take over". I was really scared, but I then asked him what the good news was. He said "Son, the Aliens are eating politicians and peeing gasoline". Around every 4 years or so, I look up into the sky hoping to see some Alien space ships. I am sure those Aliens that landed on earth were Space Marines. L.M. Bishop HQ Co, HQ Btn, HQ Rgmt, Camp Pendleton
"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free" - Ronald Reagan
God Bless America!
Stop Global Whining.
Semper fi
Sgt Grit
20041105



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home