Are They Covering Up the Cheating?
Turned on Fox News this morning and heard E. D. say that the New York Times checked the Fox News Feed from the debate carefully, and that the Times found that Kerry was putting a black pen into his pocket (Never mind that that is illegal too) not taking a white card out of it. Well, I think YOU should decide for yourself. I saw a card and did not see a pen--and the card was coming out of his pocket not going into it. I'm starting to worry about E. D. Is she taking the Times' word for this or did she look at the video herself? I think it goes to the core of who Kerry is. Is he the fellow who pushes ahead of regular folks in the ice cream line, and cheats to win at anything that he wants, or isn't he????



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home