NSA Surveillance Oath
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. --Winston Churchill
David Limbaugh makes the case for the legality of the NSA electronic and telephone surveillance program that's causing so much apoplexy among the malignant left. I wish the party of "inclusion" would find a way to listen to reason and logic--and at least open their minds to the idea that this program just may save their skins and the skins of their families and their countrymen and women. I, too, would like to meet that person who would pretend to be victimized by an interception of a call he had with al-Qaida. Boggles the mind.
David's taking an oath and I'm joining him. Everything he says below goes ditto for me. (full article here)
I hereby expressly consent to the NSA eavesdropping on any telephonic, Internet or other electronic forms of communications I may have--whether I initiate or am on the receiving end of the communication--with any person or persons the government has reasonable basis to conclude is a member of al-Qaida, affiliated with al-Qaida or a member of an organization affiliated with al-Qaida.
I aver that I have no expectation of privacy with respect to any communications I might have with suspected or known al-Qaida members or persons linked to al-Qaida or related terrorist organizations. Indeed, I'd like to meet the person who would pretend to be victimized by an interception of a call he had with al-Qaida.
As usual with the Democratic leadership, it's difficult to tell for sure whether its motivation in attempting to scandalize the president's wartime electronic surveillance of the enemy is purely political, based on legitimate civil-liberties concerns or a combination of both...."
Sources: David Limbaugh's article: WorldNetDaily at link below.
David Limbaugh makes the case for the legality of the NSA electronic and telephone surveillance program that's causing so much apoplexy among the malignant left. I wish the party of "inclusion" would find a way to listen to reason and logic--and at least open their minds to the idea that this program just may save their skins and the skins of their families and their countrymen and women. I, too, would like to meet that person who would pretend to be victimized by an interception of a call he had with al-Qaida. Boggles the mind.
David's taking an oath and I'm joining him. Everything he says below goes ditto for me. (full article here)
I hereby expressly consent to the NSA eavesdropping on any telephonic, Internet or other electronic forms of communications I may have--whether I initiate or am on the receiving end of the communication--with any person or persons the government has reasonable basis to conclude is a member of al-Qaida, affiliated with al-Qaida or a member of an organization affiliated with al-Qaida.
I aver that I have no expectation of privacy with respect to any communications I might have with suspected or known al-Qaida members or persons linked to al-Qaida or related terrorist organizations. Indeed, I'd like to meet the person who would pretend to be victimized by an interception of a call he had with al-Qaida.
As usual with the Democratic leadership, it's difficult to tell for sure whether its motivation in attempting to scandalize the president's wartime electronic surveillance of the enemy is purely political, based on legitimate civil-liberties concerns or a combination of both...."
Sources: David Limbaugh's article: WorldNetDaily at link below.



2 Comments:
Hey hairpinandarrow, good article. It got me to thinking,and writing.
I want to address these words to the same traitors you were addressing.
This is for them, not you, or any other person who loves America.
Let's see if I get this right?
If a terrorist was planning to kill me, and that terrorist made a phone call from a cave in Pakistan, to a known member of the fifth column of islam in a Detroit Mosque...and the digital message was monitored by NSA.
I would have to die,
for freedom of speech?????Because we should not be able to listen in to the plans of the terrorists?
You idiots of the left, the country you lounge around in, is at war, and you are acting like you want my enemy to win, more than me. Sorry, I will not allow your stupidity and treasonity to kill me or mine. You are the one who needs to beware. We Americans, the ones in love with America, are going to survive, with or without you. I am almost hoping it is without you, for you will never love the country I love, so be gone.
You are no friend of America, so, why don't you pack up and go live in the countries you are rooting for, Iran, Syria, or Cuba.
You cannot hide your hatred for America anymore, the blogosphere, net, and word of mouth has exposed you for what you are....
TRAITORS, and we know how to deal with traitors.
Do you think that....when the **** hits the fan.....? we will be so distracted as to forget who aided and abetted the enemy. I am keeping track of traitors, and giving a little slack to the stupid. So you may or may not be safe.
You are a true wordsmith! I called a blogger friend and read your comment over the phone. We hooted and laughed right along with you.
"The country you lounge around in is at war and you are acting like you want my enemy to win."
Priceless! A beautiful thing. Thanks again!
Post a Comment
<< Home