HairpinandArrow_blog: "Fun With The ACLU" Christmas Campaign

Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Fun With The ACLU" Christmas Campaign

Photo Credit Here.

Have some fun and do something really worthwhile too!

Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Here's a great, inexpensive way to get the message across that we want to keep the Christmas in Christmas. This year, why not send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD!

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. Just make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend 39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone.

Also tell them that there is no such thing as a Holiday Tree. . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!

Here's the address, and please don't be rude or crude.

ACLU
125 Broad Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

We really want to communicate with the ACLU! So spread the word--tell your friends. The ACLU really DESERVES to hear from us all!!

5 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

This cracked me up!! I have this image of some guy named Harry, drowning in x-mas cards going "f-ing Christmas!" Then hitting the speed dial to home "Margret, take the tree back and tell the kids Santa doesn't exist.... WHAT?... Yeah well F Christmas Margret F Christmas!!" LOL

4:26 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

BTW- I forgot to add! Thanks for reminding me about that site! I will go and check it out for this year! ;)

4:43 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Update me! LOL I am in a mood for a good rant and you always provide!LOL

Hugs- T

8:33 PM  
Blogger wiser_now said...

Great idea! I would like to put this up on my blog later and repeat it each month till Christmas.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Hairpinandarrow_blog said...

Please do! The more cards the bigger the impact. I might just re-enter it periodically myself--it's a great idea!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home