HairpinandArrow_blog: Give To The Ramsey Clark 'Get The Net' Fund

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Give To The Ramsey Clark 'Get The Net' Fund

Photo Credit HERE

Are you kidding me! It wasn't enough to defend Saddam, now Ramsey Clark is hooking up with Muslim groups to attack Israel for defending itself. Somebody get the net....

****
Ramsey Clark Plans 'Emergency March' to Stop Israel
By Alison Espach
CNSNews.com Correspondent
July 28, 2006

(CNSNews.com) - Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, alongside various anti-war and Muslim groups, announced plans this week for a "National Emergency March on Washington" to stop what he said was U.S. funding of the "Israeli war machine."

Clark claimed that U.S. funding to Israel, which is battling Hizballah terrorists in southern Lebanon, is grounds for impeaching President Bush. "If we'd acted on impeachment before now, Lebanon wouldn't be subjected to this misery," said Clark at the National Press Club Thursday. "If we fail to act now, who is next?"

The National Council of Arab-Americans, Partnership for Civil Justice, Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, and the ANSWER Coalition are partnering to show their dissent of U.S.-Israeli policy in a march planned near the White House.....

...Cohen [Ariel Cohen, PhD, fellow from the Heritage foundation] said Hizballah consists of the "troops founded, funded, trained and equipped by the Islamic republic of Iran," continued Cohen. "With the statement yesterday, the number two of al-Qaeda -- Ayman al- Zawahiri -- declared solidarity with Hizballah."

"Oh Muslims everywhere, I call on you to fight and become martyrs in the war against the Zionists and the Crusaders," al-Zawahiri said in a video message Thursday.

Cohen... "This is not about Israel. The al-Zawahiri statement says that they want to impose their version of Islam, their dark ages version of Islam from Spain to Iraq.

Full Article HERE

4 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

I can see both sides of this issue so I am torn! Personally I think they ALL need to get a grip and knock the crap off! It is like a bunch of little kids with a toy "it's mine!" "no it's mine" "no mine" "no mine!" And someone needs to step in and say "NO IT's MINE NOW!" The world body in general needs to make them ALL knock this stupid shit off! Isreal bullies, The Muslim factions bully, then Isreal defends/the factions defend, then the other defends itself back and in the end only people being hurt are the innocent! THEY ARE BOTH WRONG, they just need to stop and look at themselves for a moment and see why, maybe THEN they could bring peace! Stuborn little kids is what they all are! LOL

Hez. is a radical organization that is a blight on society but so are the radical jews and so are the radical christians and so on and so forth!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Hairpinandarrow_blog said...

Still no excuse for Ramsey Clark--former Attorney General of the United States of America--leading a march on Washington along side Muslims who hate our country--in an effort to impeach our president during a time of war.

He was an embarrassment when he appeared in court defending Saddam and he can't seem to give up the habit. He' s a huge embarrassment once again. He and Jimmy Carter should move to Iran or Syria and see how easy it is to open their mouths in protest there. Two peas in a pod--embarrassing politicians who don't know how good they have it and don't know when to shut up and sit down.

6:04 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I agree... maybe tomorrow he will forget. LMAO Sorry bad joke but the man has to be 80 if he is a day so...

Sorry... I find funny humor in the oddest spots!

To be honest what I am sick of hearing about is celebs who think THEY have the right to tell us what to think! I personally will NEVER watch a Susan Sarrandon/ Tim Robbins film agian! Ten years in the armed service will make you hate them with the burning fires of hell after thirty seconds of hearing their voices! LMAO

I seemed to have missed the news on Mr. Clarks fun time to be honest so I can not comment on that persee but I do understand your point. I to believe that people in a position of authority are at a position where they need to be very careful of where they put themselves and what they support or do not support ect!

Oh and how can you hate Carter, the man has to be the truely nicest man known to the world. Serioulsy! He was a shity president no doubt, and how he EVER even made it in politics let alone won an election is beyone me but he is really nice- to bad THAT doesn't make a good leader. he'd have been the most successful president EVER! LMAO

3:45 AM  
Blogger Hairpinandarrow_blog said...

I don't know what to say. Jews hardly "nitpick"--what an unfair accusation against the most unfairly maligned population. An excellent article by Bill Bennett HERE and another by Dennis Prager HERE makes it clear the public opinion bias battle is being fought today as it has been through time eternal. I guess bias hides in the most unlikely places....

I so much admire the courage of the Israelis--the only people worldwide who seem to actually be dealing with the reality of islamofascist terrorism in a real way. Everyone else seems to be overwhelmed--in fact, paralyzed--by the awesome ugliness of evil that islamofascism is. Everyone else's reaction is surreal: some pretending that radicals are somehow "reasonable" and can be negotiated with, others just wanting to appease as long as they can in classic avoidance of the facts in front of them. As Winston Churchill said, "An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home