I'm Marrying My Daughter, How About You?
I've been thinking about using the following as a blueprint for estate planning for my children. I may not set up a trust, or select anyone as the executor of my estate. I'll just marry one of my daughters. Creating a civil union between a parent and child would be a much easier way to by-pass the tax laws. I can do it myself and it costs next to nothing to do.
In fact, I might just write a book detailing how any and everyone else can do the same. The only drawback is that the technique is so easy there might not be enough meat in the story to fill a book--even with wide margins and big print.
A magazine article! That's the ticket! I'm thinking the financial planning industry would be reeling as more and more people decide they can handle their own affairs this way. The entire industry could virtually go away. Next we'll have to dream up ways to replace those tax dollars coming into our governmental budget system... Perhaps an increase in taxes across the board--or maybe there is a free lunch for those at the end of the "rainbow."
Says Al Mohler,
"Carol Sarler wants to enter into a civil union with her adult daughter. Nothing incestuous or lesbian, mind you. She just wants the tax savings and other benefits that come with civil unions.
Writing in a major British newspaper, Sarler argues, "If I were gay, I could pop into a lesbian dive, pick up a cute little chickie, install her in my home and then, giddy with optimism and desire, trot her off to the register's office a month later and make her my civil partner."
But Sarler just wants to be able to give her adult daughter the same tax and inheritance benefits homosexuals are demanding for their partners. Fair is fair she argues. Why should her daughter be denied what the homosexuals demand?
This is where the logic of civil unions and same-sex marriage inevitably leads. If marriage can mean something other than the union of a man and a woman, it can mean virtually anything."
In fact, I might just write a book detailing how any and everyone else can do the same. The only drawback is that the technique is so easy there might not be enough meat in the story to fill a book--even with wide margins and big print.
A magazine article! That's the ticket! I'm thinking the financial planning industry would be reeling as more and more people decide they can handle their own affairs this way. The entire industry could virtually go away. Next we'll have to dream up ways to replace those tax dollars coming into our governmental budget system... Perhaps an increase in taxes across the board--or maybe there is a free lunch for those at the end of the "rainbow."
Says Al Mohler,
"Carol Sarler wants to enter into a civil union with her adult daughter. Nothing incestuous or lesbian, mind you. She just wants the tax savings and other benefits that come with civil unions.
Writing in a major British newspaper, Sarler argues, "If I were gay, I could pop into a lesbian dive, pick up a cute little chickie, install her in my home and then, giddy with optimism and desire, trot her off to the register's office a month later and make her my civil partner."
But Sarler just wants to be able to give her adult daughter the same tax and inheritance benefits homosexuals are demanding for their partners. Fair is fair she argues. Why should her daughter be denied what the homosexuals demand?
This is where the logic of civil unions and same-sex marriage inevitably leads. If marriage can mean something other than the union of a man and a woman, it can mean virtually anything."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home