HairpinandArrow_blog: Not Our Equal

Friday, June 23, 2006

Not Our Equal


"We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction." -Aesop

"United we stand, divided we fall." --Aesop


When I look around, I see the increase in "terrorist sleeper types" in my area. The PC crowd wants us not to notice.

They want to say that even noticing a large influx of ethnic faces (illegal and legal) not previously seen in our communities makes us biogoted. Well, I see allowing enforcement of current immigration laws shunned and discouraged by this administration. I see us pretending to be politically correct so as not to offend anyone--even lawless illegal aliens--and about half of us think it's a good thing to eradicate all standards and personal boundaries. As though an insult to a person's character is more hurtful to our future than the lawless behavior of those who have no respect for our country's laws and societal order.

I see our troops abroad fighting the enemy while too many of our citizens at home are still convinced we are only in a police action against criminals, instead of in a world war against terrorists. And I see the same fools wanting to give our prisoners of war and detainees defense lawyers, as though they were citizens of our Country. During a war! When in history did any country give prisoners of war lawyers to defend themselves at any time, much less during the actual war?

I see our military valiantly carrying out its mission against an evil terroristic enemy in spite of many of our own countrymen's attempts to thwart their efforts--even imprisoning our own marines, shackled, in worse surroundings than that in which the enemy terrorists are held.

I see our network media intimidated into political correct--and even sympathetic--broadcasting of stories about our terrorist enemy.

I see many of our own Congressmen and Senators undermining our troops at war with self-serving politically advancing speeches.

I see a court system filled with judges who too often ignore the Constitution, reinventing justice in their own convoluted image.

I see a public educational system that brainwashes our children with an untrue accounting of historical facts about our Country and its forefathers, with both omissions and inaccuracies that further its own radical political agenda. I see the same educational institution slanting current events to further the same agenda.

I see a nation of self-involved parents willing to defer to agenda-driven strangers the raising of their children, granting them primary influence over their children's values, beliefs, standards, and sexual orientation.

I see people who have been intimidated into accepting passively whatever lop-sided values the ACLU and other malignant leftists blast into their living rooms through agenda-setting television advertisements and entertainment programming.

I see a nation that, instead of concentrating on providing equal opportunity to all races, nationalities, and both sexes, defers in almost every instance to the whim of any and every individual in any and every minority group--at the expense of the majority and the greater good.

I see our churches handing themselves over to organizations that want them impotent and powerless, like the NCC and the WCC.

I see a nation of ostriches too short-sighted, self-absorbed, and afraid to look at what they are really seeing happening, to take self-preserving action.

I see a proud and strong 230-year-old nation of united citizens that needs to wake up soon if it doesn't want to find itself careening toward mach speed self-destruction.

For it won't be the terrorists that do us in. We are far too powerful and they are not our equal. It will be the dividing and conquering that will do us in. It will be the pitting of American against American--it's that simple.

***
Artwork Credit: www.fmwi.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home