HairpinandArrow_blog: Coup d'Etat By The NYT?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coup d'Etat By The NYT?

If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is. --Sam Rayburn

The NYT should have its credentials revoked--or withdrawn as the NRO Editors say in an editorial dated June 26. Freedom of speech or expression shouldn't include Freedom to Aid and Abet the Enemy During Time of War.

We can take legal action against them too. It's a good idea--people need to know that different rules will be invoked during war time.

The enemy gets our top secrets from our "paper of record?" Shouldn't be possible. Those who write the stories that reveal top secrets are helping Radical Islamic Men outmaneuver us, putting American and Coalition lives at risk.

The paper has overstayed its welcome as the paper of record of the USA. I'm encouraging everyone who values our freedoms and our way of life to stop reading it, stop buying it, stop referring to it, and stop giving it the reverence that it generally gets from the public and other media.

I'm calling on all media to no longer refer to stories written in the NYT. Just don't do it! Advertisers stop advertising in the Times. Further, the general public should write to the advertisers and make their feelings about the Times' disloyal practices known.

Who am I to ask these things? I'm a legal citizen of this country. I love our freedoms and I want our children and grandchildren to have the same freedoms this generation enjoys. At least five generations of my family have fought for and defended this country and its freedoms.

I'm a person who is irate that we now seem to think that loyalty to country and obeying its laws is optional as the NYT certainly does.

I don't want tyranny and chaos to prevail in the USA of the future. I want order, civility, personal honor and responsibility instead.

I don't want the rights of the individual to trump those of the greater good. If we have no United States and no greater good, we have no free society. And I don't want the New York Times to further our demise by aiding our enemy's goal of ending western life and our freedoms--even if they seem Hell-bent to do so.


Just a thought...

As you know, one of the first things that is overtaken in a political coup is the media. The malignant left has become so blinded by its hate for George Bush that its judgment has been impaired. It's become anti-American instead of anti-Bush (its political opponent). Its desperation to beat Bush's heir apparent in the next election and to discredit his Presidency in the process has blinded his opposition into a state of self-destruction. They hate GWB so much they can't see straight and yet they still can't get anything right.

Well, the anti-Americans have taken over the MSM and they're well on their way of taking over our "paper of record." Some think it's a done deal. What does it look like to you? The United States of America? Or the Disloyal Media State?

I'm counting on the public getting it right and straightening out the self-serving blowhards before it's too late to save ourselves. God knows our forefathers have left the necessary systems for us to follow.

***

Photo Credit:http://www.gulfnews.com/world/U.S.A/10049817.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home