Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Must Reads
Previous Posts
- Well, Why On Earth Didn't You Build An Ark????
- Take Back The 9-11 Memorial Rally in NYC 9 Days Away
- The Iraqi Consitution Goes Forward Without Sunni o...
- The Reason Ted Kennedy Can't Run for National Offi...
- A Tale of Two Marine Mothers
- Spontaneous Acts of Kindness For Our Men and Women...
- Take Back The 9-11 Memorial
- David Brooks On -- The Iraqi Constitution
- May These Far Left Liberals Rot in Hell Forever
- An Open Letter To Cindy Sheehan




3 Comments:
Well... I am pretty familiar with Jack Black and others of his ilk, Lewis B. (Chesty) Puller, MacArthur, Teddy Roosevelt, etc.
I served the United States and her Constitution, and citizenry in both the Marine Corps and the Navy, in both active duty and reserve status for a bit over twelve years.
I know that there are many people, on more occasions than we all care to count, that stand (or sit) around the water cooler - Monday morning quarter-backing and professing the actions that we WOULD take IF we where in various positions of leadership and responsibility, but HEAR ME NOW! Given the ability to do what Gen. Jack was able to accomplish with the relative freedom from concern of how it would be perceived by the Swedish, Canadians, French, or any of the other supposed “Utopias” and more importantly prosecution due to these freakin outcries- I WILL VOLUNTEER to be the man who leads the charge and I am qualified to do so.
Not only that... I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY that on the day that the terrorist physically walk the soil of this country OUT IN THE OPEN attempting their take over of American and western culture for the savage muslim way of life I WILL DO MORE THAN GENERAL BLACK EVER PERCEIVED OF!!
I think that if these bastards knew what they where in for on the day that the modern day U.S. governmental bureaucracy no longer has control over it’s citizens then they may think twice.
G. Kline
The story about subjecting muslims to practices they would regard as sacriligous seems to have been discredited.
I have been working on three generations of Veterans' claims for PTSD, often due to brutality on the part of both the enemy, and sometimes brutality by the US veterans themselves. It is the nature of war. You would think we would learn something after the clearly-documented mistakes in Vietnam.
The story about subjecting muslims to practices they would regard as sacriligous seems to have been discredited.
I have been working on three generations of Veterans' claims for PTSD, often due to brutality on the part of both the enemy, and sometimes brutality by the US veterans themselves. It is the nature of war. You would think we would learn something after the clearly-documented mistakes in Vietnam.
Post a Comment
<< Home